Presidio’s Investment Philosophy
- The thrust of the Presidio investment philosophy is to identify opportunities that we consider undervalued for various reasons, and where we can, firstly, have some understanding of the disconnect in perceived value, and secondly, where we believe we have skills, whether it be financial, technical or other, to drive value creation.
- This requires often very active participation in investee companies often taking board representation and management participation, and necessitates substantial analysis and diligence.
- Moreover, our team invests considerable time to understand the legal and financial landscapes surrounding each transaction, and maintains close relationships in each market throughout Asia which are regularly drawn upon to assist and mitigate risk.
- This level of concentrated involvement means that our team is generally deeply involved with the day-to-day operations of our investments.
- Presidio’s investment structures sometimes bring in investors into select transactions if such investor consortia can provide additional added value to the underlying investments